ANATHEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Discussion and Original Content

Go down

Roleplay Discussion and Original Content Empty Roleplay Discussion and Original Content

Post  Calix Wed 18 Feb 2009, 08:38

So, this has been bugging me awhile and I've never gotten around to it, so I did finally!

Two new sections: Roleplay Discussion and Original Content.

Roleplay discussion is so we won't have to go through PM or instant message when setting up details of an ongoing roleplay, and any questions directed towards that particular thread can be placed in there, as well as any other ideas for perhaps roleplays that haven't been set up completely.

Original content is for fics and artwork, and it's down in In-Character because I need both OOC and IC to have the same amount of forums. lol~ x3 Hopefully it comes into use, especially for things like long character histories (because I know people write those) or backgrounds that haven't quite been fully explored, or even just interactions between characters of your own that obviously can't be roleplayed (unless you like RPing with yourself...).

Hope these are helpful~
Calix
Calix
Administrator

Number of posts : 554
Title : sexy man-ass connoisseur
Characters : Ilya, Ivrahim, Ley, Count Valeriane, Senn, Chao

https://anathema.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down